The 7th International Conference on Structural Health Monitoring of Intelligent Infrastructure will be held in in – Turin – Italy, on July 1-3, 2015.
Attracting about 300 international scientists, engineers, enterprisers, researchers and project managers from all over the world, the 7th International Conference on Structural Health Monitoring of Intelligent Infrastructure will provide an important forum covering the following topics:
1. Sensors and sensor systems.
2. Monitoring, maintenance and lifecycle.
3. Vibrational identification and testing.
4. NDE and local observations.
5. Monitoring for active, semi-active, hybrid, passive control.
6. Weigh-in-motion and related monitoring actions.
7. Monitoring for geotechnics and early warning.
8. Risk analysis, monitoring and interdisciplinary strategies for sustainable and resilient infrastructures and urban systems.
9. Applications and case studies.
More information: http://www.shmii2015.org/