The purpose of this Information Notice is to inform you about how we process your personal data.
I.R.S. S.r.l. ("the Owner"), in line with Legislative Decree 196/2003 (hereinafter the "Privacy Code") and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter the "GDPR"), intends to guarantee the privacy and security of each visitor's personal data in accordance with the provisions of this Information Notice. This Information Notice is to be understood as information pursuant to Article 13 of the Privacy Code and Articles 13 and 14 of the GDPR.
Type of data processed
The website offers contents of an informative and sometimes interactive nature. While browsing the site I.R.S. S.r.l. may, therefore, acquire information about the visitor in the following ways:
- Navigation data
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This category of data includes: IP addresses, the type of browser used, the operating system, the domain name and addresses of websites from which access was made, information on the pages visited by users within the site, access time, the time spent on each page, internal path analysis and other parameters relating to the user's operating system and computer environment.
- Further categories of data
This refers to all those personal data provided by the visitor through the site, for example, by registering and/or accessing a reserved area and/or a service and/or participating in one of the initiatives launched by I.R.S. S.r.l. alone or in partnership with third parties, by writing to an e-mail address of I.R.S. S.r.l. to request information or by calling one of our toll-free numbers to have direct contact with the customer service.
Purpose of processing
To provide the goods and/or services requested by the user, to manage the contracts concluded by the user, to carry out the relevant administrative, accounting, fiscal and legal obligations, and to process the requests forwarded by the user.
Processing for these purposes is necessary for the fulfilment of contractual obligations and does not require the specific consent of the data subject.
To measure your experience in using our platforms, the products and services we offer and to ensure the correct functioning of the web pages and their content. The processing carried out for these purposes is based on a legitimate interest of the Data Controller.
To send you commercial communications relating to promotions and/or offers for which you may be entitled to benefit, in the interest of the Data Controller or of the other companies of the GEDI Group. Processing for these purposes is carried out with the specific consent provided by the user, with the exception of commercial communications relating to products and/or services similar to those already purchased and/or subscribed to by the user, for which processing is based on the legitimate interest of the Controller.
Scope of data circulation
For administrative purposes, we inform you that your data may be communicated by the Data Controller to other companies of the I.R.S. S.r.l. Group
. Furthermore, subject to your consent, your data may be communicated to third party companies operating in the publishing sector and to companies operating in the following sectors with which I. R.S. S.r.l. may enter into partnership agreements: social networking and interactive platforms, large-scale consumption, distribution, finance, insurance, automotive, services and humanitarian and charitable organisations.R.S. S.r.l. may enter into partnership agreements with: social networking and interactive platforms, consumer goods, distribution, financial, insurance, automotive, services and humanitarian and charitable organisations, as well as telecommunications, for commercial and/or promotional purposes.
Data transfer outside the EU
Pursuant to art. 43 of the Privacy Code and art. 44 of the GDPR, I.R.S. S.r.l. may transfer your personal data to Third Parties located in countries outside the European Union or the European Economic Area.
In this circumstance, I.R.S. S.r.l. ensures the adoption of adequate guarantees (such as the signing of standard contractual clauses approved by the EU Commission) with the foreign company receiving the data; these clauses guarantee a level of data protection corresponding to that established by European legislation.
Roles and responsibilities in privacy
Your personal data are processed by I.R.S. S.r.l. as Data Controller. More detailed information on the names of the data processors may be requested by sending an e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
Modalities of data processing
The processing of personal data is carried out mainly using electronic procedures and supports (DB, CRM platforms, etc.) for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which the data were collected and, in any case, in accordance with the principles of lawfulness, correctness, non-excessiveness and pertinence laid down by current privacy legislation.
Redirect to external sites
The website may use so-called social plug-ins. Social plug-ins are special tools that make it possible to incorporate social network functions directly into the website (e.g. the Facebook "like" function).
All social plug-ins on the website are marked with the respective logo owned by the social network platform (e.g. Facebook, Google, Twitter, Linkedin). When you visit a page on our website and interact with the plug-in (e.g. by clicking the "Like" button) or leave a comment, the corresponding information is transmitted from your browser directly to the social networking platform and stored there.
Linking to/from third-party sites
From this website it is possible to connect, through specific links, to other websites of partner companies of I.R.S. or it is possible from third party websites to connect to our website. The Owner declines any responsibility regarding the possible request and/or release of personal data to third party websites and regarding the management of authentication credentials provided by third parties.
We inform you that the data relating to navigation logs, if recorded, will be stored by the Controller for a period of 3 months.
We also inform you that the data you provide will be processed for the entire duration of the contractual relationship between us and further stored for the period required to comply with legal obligations, provided that it is not necessary to store them further to defend or enforce a right or to comply with any further legal obligations or orders of the Authorities.
When you request information by filling in the "Contacts" form, the data you have entered will be forwarded by e-mail to the employees/collaborators of I.R.S. s.r.l. considered most suitable to satisfy your request. Your email and the consequent answer will remain archived in your mail account for a maximum period of 10 years. No profiling activities are performed on this type of data;
For newsletter subscription requests made by you via the "Newsletter" form on the site.
Since it is impossible for I.R.S. s.r.l. to establish your interest in it over time, your email address will remain on the newsletter list until you send Lika an explicit request to unsubscribe from the newsletter list in the manner described below in this document.
Rights of the persons concerned
The subjects to whom the above-mentioned personal data refer (so-called "interested parties") have the right to exercise their rights according to the procedures and within the limits provided for by current privacy legislation.
In relation to the processing of your personal data, you have the right to request from I.R.S. S.r.l. :
- Access: you may request confirmation as to whether or not data relating to you is being processed, as well as further clarification of the information referred to in this Policy, and to receive such data, within the limits of reasonableness.
- Rectification: you may ask us to rectify or supplement the data you have provided to us or otherwise in our possession, if they are inaccurate.
- Deletion/oblivion: you may request that your data acquired or processed by I.R.S. S.r.l. be deleted if they are no longer necessary for our purposes or if there are no disputes or controversies in existence, in the event of withdrawal of consent or your objection to processing, in the event of unlawful processing, or if there is a legal obligation to delete.
- Limitation: you may request the limitation of the processing of your personal data when one of the conditions set out in Article 18 of the GDPR applies; in this case, your data shall not be processed, except for storage, without your consent except as set out in the same Article in paragraph 2.
- Objection: you may object at any time to the processing of your data on the basis of a legitimate interest of ours, unless there are legitimate reasons for processing which override your own, for example for the exercise or defence of our legal rights; your objection will always override our legitimate interest in processing your data for marketing purposes.
- Portability: you may request to receive your data, or have it transmitted to another data controller indicated by you, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
In addition, pursuant to Article 7(3) GDPR, we inform you that you may exercise your right to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on your prior consent.
Finally, we inform you that you have the right to lodge a complaint before the Supervisory Authority, which in Italy is the Garante per la Protezione dei Dati Personali.
If you wish to exercise these rights, report problems or ask for clarification on the processing of your personal data, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
we also inform you that you can forward your requests also by post, by writing to the Data Controller, I.R.S. S.r.l., with headquarters in via Valmarana n. 3, 35133 Padova (Italy), specifying the object of the request. with registered office in via Valmarana n.3, 35133 Padova (Italy), specifying the subject of your request.
Changes to the Information Notice
The possible entry into force of new industry regulations, as well as the constant review and updating of services to the user, may result in the need to change the terms and conditions described in this Policy. It is therefore possible that this document may change over time. We therefore invite you to periodically consult this page.
We will post any changes to this Policy on this page and, if the changes are material, we will provide you with a more prominent notice. Previous versions of this Policy will, in any event, be archived for your reference.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are packets of information sent by a web server (e.g. the website) to the user's Internet browser, automatically stored on the computer and automatically sent back to the server each time the website is accessed. By default, almost all web browsers are set to automatically accept cookies. Typically, cookies can be installed:
- Directly by the owner and/or manager of the website (so-called first-party cookies.
- By managers outside the website visited by the user (so-called third-party cookies). Unless otherwise specified, these cookies are the direct and exclusive responsibility of the operator. Further information on privacy and their use can be found directly on the websites of the respective operators.
This website may use, also in combination with each other, the following types of cookies classified according to the indications of the Privacy Guarantor and the Opinions issued at European level by the Working Group ex art. 29 of the GDPR:
- Session cookies are cookies that are not permanently stored on the user's computer and are deleted when the browser is closed. They are strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers needed to enable the safe and efficient exploration of the site, avoiding the use of other IT techniques that could potentially compromise the confidentiality of users' browsing.
- Persistent, these are cookies that remain stored on the computer's hard drive until they expire or are deleted by users/visitors. Through persistent cookies, visitors accessing the site (or any other users using the same computer) are automatically recognised each time they visit. Visitors can set their computer's browser to accept/reject all cookies or to display a warning whenever a cookie is proposed, so that they can decide whether or not to accept it. Users may, however, change the default configuration and disable cookies (i.e. block them permanently) by setting the highest level of protection.
- Technical, these are the cookies used to authenticate, to use multimedia content such as flash players or to allow the choice of navigation language. It is therefore generally not necessary to obtain the user's prior, informed consent. This also includes cookies used to statistically analyse access/visits to the site only if they are used exclusively for statistical purposes and by collecting information in aggregate form.
- Non-technical, are all cookies used for profiling and marketing purposes. Their use on users' terminals is forbidden unless they have been adequately informed beforehand and have given their valid opt-in consent. These types of cookies can, in turn, be grouped according to the functions they perform in:
- Analitycs. are cookies used to collect and analyse statistical information on access/visits to the website. In some cases, associated with other information such as the credentials entered to access restricted areas (your email address and password), they can be used to profile the user (personal habits, sites visited, content downloaded, types of interaction carried out, etc.).
- Widgets, this category includes all those graphic components of a programme user interface, which aim to facilitate user interaction with the programme itself. For example, Facebook, Google+ and Twitter cookies are widgets.
- Advertsing, this category includes cookies used to advertise on a site. Google, Tradedoubler fall into this category.
- Web beacons, this category includes code snippets that allow a website to transfer or collect information by requesting a graphic image. Websites may use them for various purposes, such as analysing the use of websites, monitoring and reporting on advertisements, and personalising advertisements and content.
Description of how to consent to the installation of cookies
The first time you access the Site, you will find a banner with a short notice containing a link to this extended notice where you will find more information on the cookies installed by the Controller and third parties.
In this extended information sheet you will find more information on the description and characteristics of the different categories of cookies and you will be able to decide for yourself which of the cookies you wish to allow.
Your consent is not required for the use of technical and analytical cookies. You may, however, disable them by following the procedure described in the paragraph "How to enable or disable cookies on your browsers".
However, your consent is required for the use of profiling cookies, which are used to send you advertising and services in line with your tastes, preferences and consumption choices.
The following table describes the cookies sent to your browser by accessing the Site. The table is current as of 17/05/2018; any updates will always be published on this page.
How to enable or disable cookies on your browsers:
You can block the acceptance of cookies by your browser. However, this may make it less efficient or prevent you from accessing certain functions or pages of the Site.
Below are the ways in which the main browsers can block the acceptance of cookies:
- Internet Explorerhttp://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
Additional ways to disable analytical and profiling cookies:
In addition to disabling and/or deleting cookies through the relevant settings on your browser, you can also disable and/or delete individual analytical and profiling cookies by accessing the following sites:
To disable these cookies, visit: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=
- Doubleclick cookies: visit https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated to delete cookies provided by the Doubleclick platform.
- www.youronlinechoices.eu website operated by the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance (EDAA), for the deletion of other cookies in the case of users based in the European Union.
- https://youradchoices.com/ for the deletion of other cookies in the case of users residing in the United States of America.